RAMADHAN (8 Nights)
(DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED)
5 Nights Hashimi Hotel
Old City, Jerusalem
PRICE FROM £TBA
Our 8 nights Al Aqsa Ramadan Package has been carefully designed for people that would like to get the most out of the last 10 blessed nights of ramadan without paying too much, we at Ibadah Tours Ltd feel Ramadhan is the best time to travel to Al Quds due to the atmosphere in this breathtaking city and is the one time where the blessed Masjid Al Aqsa is actually full to the brim, as it should always be. So come and break bread with thousands of your Palestinian brothers and sisters for iftar.
Abu Hurairah (RA)relates that the Prophet (SAW)said,
“You should not undertake a special journey to visit any place other than the following three Masajid, with the expectation of getting greater reward : the Sacred Masjid of Makkah, this Musjid of mine (SAW), and Masjid al-Aqsa (of Jerusalem)”.
In another narration the words are, “For three Masajid, a special journey may be undertaken: The Sacred Masjid (Ka'bah), my Masjid (SAW), and the Masjid of al-Quds (Jerusalem)”.
Sahih al Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, and Sunan Abu Dawd
We at Ibadah Tours know and understand the reason for us to travel to this blessed land is to pray in Masjid Al Aqsa and gain the multiple rewards which is why when we arrange our tours we make sure that we provide you with enough time for you to do this.
Anas ibn Malik (RA) relates that the Prophet (SAW)said,
“The prayer of a person in his house is a single prayer; his prayer in the masjid of his tribe has the reward of 25 prayers; his prayer in the Masjid in which the Friday prayer is observed has the reward of 500; his prayer in Masjid al-Aqsa (i.e al-Aqsa Sanctuary) has a reward of 5,000 prayers; his prayer in my Masjid (SAW)(Madinah) has a reward of 50,000 prayers; and the prayer in the Sacred Masjid (Ka'bah) at Makkah has a reward of 100,000 prayers”.
Our expertise in the Jerusalem have lead us to be the best in the market when it comes to Al Aqsa packages as we meticulously plan our trips so you get the best possible experience, hence we use the best and closest Muslim owned hotel to Masjid Al Aqsa The Hashimi Hotel which is located in the heart of The Old City, the hotel also has a rooftop with jaw dropping views of The Old City and provides customers true Palestinian hospitality which you will not be able to find anywhere else on this planet.
During our tours we will take you through the rich Islamic history on our ziyarah tour as we will visit numerous Islamic historical sites around Palestine.
You will also be taken for a walking tour through the stunning cobbled streets of the Old City on our walking tour.
Sheikh Saleh Malhi tours you through the Old City & the Masjid Al Aqsa compound.
Arrive at Tel Aviv Airport.
PCR & Serological tests.
Transfer to Jerusalem & Hotel.
Sheikh Saleh Malhi tours you to the islamic sites in Jerusalem. Full day tour.
Free day for you to spend time in the Masjid as well as explore the Old City.
Pray Jummah in Masjid Al Aqsa.
Lecture arranged at the hotel balcony.
Transfer to Tel Aviv Airport from Jerusalem.
The above itinerary is to be used as an example and can be subject to change due to covid regulations.
Safe booking system with UK's leading tour provider to MAsjid Al Aqsa.
Full round ground transportation.
Closest Hotel to Masjid Al Aqsa.
Guided Tours with Qualified Tour guides.
Drawstring bag to store essentials.
Jummah in Masjid Al Aqsa.
CURRENT TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
• All tourists must be vaccinated six months or less before travel and must be vaccinated by an FDA-approved vaccine-like Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca, or J&J.
• Passports and vaccination documents must be submitted to us.
• Important to have travel insurance of the country of residence, including quarantine cover. It is an essential request from the government.
• All arrivals must present a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before travel and pass additional PCR and quick serological tests at the Ben Gurion airport upon arrival. No refunds for any failed tests or late cancellations.
• Please note that the test results take up to 20 minutes. After receiving the negative results no quarantine is required, and the visit program starts immediately. (real important to have the arrival flight land as early as possible, and for the departure flight to leave as late as possible).
• The PCR at the airport + Serologic test + PCR on the way out costs $140 for now.