AQSA & JORDAN
(DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED)
5 Nights Hashimi Hotel
Old City, Jerusalem
PRICE FROM £TBA
Breakfast & Dinner
Our Jordan & Aqsa package has been designed for those interested in visiting & learning about Islamic history with their loved ones. The region has a wealth of historic sites as well as being home to the 3rd Holiest Masjid in Islam. Jordan itself, an important destination is relatively unknown for its rich Islamic history. A beautiful land containing many Holy sites pertaining to a number of different Prophets (AS) & the Maqaam's of twenty of the Prophet Mohammad (saw) companions. The most famous of which are The Prophet's Haroon (as), Shuaib (as), Yusha (as), Ayyub (as) as well as his companions Ja'far bin Abi Talib (ra), Zeid bin Al Haritha(ra) & Abu Ubaydah bin Al-Jarrah (ra).
This blessed land also contains the site of the cave of the seven sleepers (Ashab E kahf) menioned in the Holy Qur'an.
Our tour also takes you across to visit sites in Petra as an option.
Sheikh Saleh Malhi tours you through the Old City & the Masjid Al Aqsa compound.
Arrive at Tel Aviv Airport.
PCR & Serological tests.
Transfer to Jerusalem & Hotel.
Sheikh Saleh Malhi tours you to the islamic sites in Jerusalem. Full day tour.
Free day for you to spend time in the Masjid as well as explore the Old City.
Pray Jummah in Masjid Al Aqsa.
Lecture arranged at the hotel balcony.
Transfer to Tel Aviv Airport from Jerusalem.
The above itinerary is to be used as an example and can be subject to change due to covid regulations.
Safe booking system with UK's leading tour provider to MAsjid Al Aqsa.
Full round ground transportation.
Closest Hotel to Masjid Al Aqsa.
Guided Tours with Qualified Tour guides.
Drawstring bag to store essentials.
Breakfast & Dinner.
Jummah in Masjid Al Aqsa.
CURRENT TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
• All tourists must be vaccinated six months or less before travel and must be vaccinated by an FDA-approved vaccine-like Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca, or J&J.
• Passports and vaccination documents must be submitted to us.
• Important to have travel insurance of the country of residence, including quarantine cover. It is an essential request from the government.
• All arrivals must present a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before travel and pass additional PCR and quick serological tests at the Ben Gurion airport upon arrival. No refunds for any failed tests or late cancellations.
• Please note that the test results take up to 20 minutes. After receiving the negative results no quarantine is required, and the visit program starts immediately. (real important to have the arrival flight land as early as possible, and for the departure flight to leave as late as possible).
• The PCR at the airport + Serologic test + PCR on the way out costs $140 for now.